Documents Legalization

Personal Documents
All personal documents must be certified by the respective Secretary of State. Birth, Death, Marriage, divorce certificates, divorce decrees and any personal powers of attorney and affidavits must have an extra page attached with the great seal of the Secretary of the State in which they originated.
Mail your document to the appropriate Secretary of State
(Click here for a list of all of the Secretaries of State).
After you get your document back from the Secretary of State send it to us, we will certify it from the US US Department of State and the Embassy of Afghanistan. We do not certify educational documents for Afghanistan .
If you have an educational document please Apostille Diploma .
If you need a copy of your passport please Apostile Diploma.

Charges for the First Document
Service Fee
US Department of State Fee
Embassy of Afghanistan Fee
Total Fee

Charges for Each Extra Document
Service Fee
US Department of State Fee
Embassy of Afghanistan Fee
Total Fee
Payment and Mailing

US Legalization prefers to receive payment in the form of a company check or money order.
If the a company check cannot be issued in a timely manner, Visa visa, Master card master card and American Express american express credit card payments are acceptable.

Upon request for billing, pharmaceuticals companies that are registered with the FDA and patent and trade mark offices will receive their invoice with the certified documents.

You may use FedEx, DHL, ups or regular mail. Please include a completed prepaid return airway bill. Priority USPS usps is not recommended (it will delay your service by 2 days).

Send your document(s) to:

Afghanistan Certification
US Legalization
1615 Bay Head Rd. Annapolis MD 21409
Tel: (410) 349 - 4900

If you need further assistance, e-mail your request to:

Keep in Touch
Contact Us

Address: 1050 17th, St.
Suite 600 N.W.
Washington, DC 20036

Tel: 202 347-5800
202 347-5800